Do you have any trouble recalling important names, dates, where you put things, or what you need to take to work?
If so, then stop worrying. You can use Alexa to remember and be your "peripheral brain".
Store things in her memory instead of yours.
Learn how to put Alexa to work remembering things, so you don't have to.
1. On the Echo device:
- Say, "Alexa, remember my nephew's graduation is June 2019."
- Alexa will confirm the information.
2. On a mobile device:
- Open the Amazon Alexa mobile app.
- Press the ring at the bottom of the screen to have Alexa start listening
- Say, "Alexa, remember that I left my keys in the living room."
3. Retrieve information:
- At a later time (on either your physical device or mobile device),
say, "Alexa, where did I leave my keys?"
- Then Alexa will tell you what you asked her to remember.
So, if you practice off-loading some of your information to Alexa, she will do some of the "heavy lifting" of memory storage.
Watch the video below.